Jun 1, 2016

CUT IT: TOBI CUT-OUT DRESS

shayla drake, shayla greene, allthingsslim, all things slim, tom ford nastasya sunglasses

Temperatures are rising so it's time to show some skin. Keep reading for shopping details, a 50% off discount, and more below! 

tobi, obi dress, cut out dress,



 Dress: c/o Tobi | Necklace: Zara | Cuffs: Aldo | Heels: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Tom Ford







Cut it. Cut it. Cut it. Cut it... - OT Genasis


There are few things sexier than a cut-out dress and I'm especially loving this green one I got from Tobi (newbies get 50% off on their first order BTW!). Since I'm all about gold, I paired it with cuffs, sunnies and a collar necklace for a daytime slay. For an extra dab of luxe, I slipped on snake print sandals to finish the look. Whoever said you can't slay during the day needs to cut it;)


xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You rocking! I recognize this outfit from the google. I loved it heels on the floor, and I love it even more on you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig