Jun 11, 2016

SORRY - Capri Leggings Festival Outfit

shayla drake, shayla greene, allthingsslim, festival outfit, summer outfit

Usually, I think of an older woman when I think of wearing cropped pants, but cropped leggings are definitely maintain their "lit" status while also being cool, casual, and comfortable. Ok. I sound like my mother now lol. Read on for details on this look.



capri legging outfits


 Top: Nasty Gal | Heels: Public Desire | Leggings: Go Jane | Bag: Kristin Jessica


I ain't sorry... I ain't sorry... Hell no - Beyonce

I'm really not sorry cropped is making a comeback. And I know I wasn't the only one extra in to Beyonce's Yeezy outfit in the "Sorry" video. I've owned these leggings for almost a year but had never really worn them with heels (I got them for my Thailand vacation). Glad that I did! When I got this bomb fringe top, I was going to pair it with shorts, but to switch it up, I went with these. When I added my new Christian Louboutin dupe sandals and some silver jewelry, I felt I'd achieved the perfect casual/fresh fit. The Neon Desert Festival was going on, and although I didn't go, this would've been perfection. What say you? Are you feeling this look? Let me know in the comments. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The snapback is glorious. Congrats on the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. galaxy leggings in store

    ReplyDelete
  3. These high quality gym leggings are both affordable and comfy, perfect for fitness training and everyday athleisure, fashionable as well as purposeful.high waisted gym leggings

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig