Nov 21, 2017

DARK ANGEL

 All black everything will never stop being one of go-tos when I want to put something together quickly. Read on for more on this dark look.




Top c/o Miss Rackwell's Racks  | Pants Missguided | Belt Pretty Little Thing | Heels Louboutin (affordable versions here and here)

Hey guys! So much has happened since my last post. I bought a new house, I've been doing small renovations and updating my decor like crazy, my soldier came home, I'm potty training my lil baby (ugh why is he already 18 months)... And the list goes on. Here, I'm giving you guys a cute outfit update via something I wore a few weeks ago. 

First of all, I'm all about this extreme high low top. I'm sure at some point, I'll wear it as a dress with thigh high boots, but for now, I wanted to do a very extra "jeans and a tee" look. Are you guys feeling it? Let me know below!

xx Slim
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The structure on that top is amazing! and with the belt and lace up trousers, perfect


    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles.
    If you want to learn more about Autism Friendship, you can visit now

    ReplyDelete

  3. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig