Feb 24, 2018

SPRING REVIVAL WITH OFF-WHITE

shayla drake greene, allthingsslim, black fashion blogger

 It's that weird in between weather where it's mostly warm but gets suddenly cold. Good thing for colorful outfits to cheer me up. Read on for more...


 Dress: Nasty Gal similar here | Bag: Fendi | Earrings: Vintage Dior | Bag Charm: Vintage Dior | Boots: Jeffrey Campbell | Belt: Off-White | Lip Color: Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle In Candy Venom




When I tell you I'm ready for bright sun and bright colors... I'm ready. I've had this cute little blazer dress for about 4 months but I haven't been able to wear it comfortably because it's been so chilly outside. It has been warm off and on for the past two weeks, so I've been breaking out all of my Winter purchases lol. 

I paired this dress with a pink Off-White belt (the yellow one is super popular right now, but I prefer the spring colors) and to break up the pink, I added yellow accessories. To finish off the look, I added some of my fave Dior accessories I've had forever. Are you guys ready for Spring? I know I am! Sound off below.

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Doctor always suggest to do morning workouts,it will very good thing for health.But people have unable to find the right place where they doing freely workout.But now few multi gym in kolkata offer 24*7 service.You need to choose right centre.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig