Jul 17, 2012

ALLTHINGSSLIM x Facebook x Re:STYLEcled by Slim





Hey guys! As some of you know, ALLTHINGSSLIM recently joined Facebook. In addition new posts, nails of the week, Instagram photos, etc., you will find Re:STYLCEcled by Slim, a series where I recycle/style (hence Re:STYLEcle) old items in your closet. 

First up, we have Ceep from L.A.: 

Occupation: US Army
Body type: Curvy
Goal: "Not-to-sexy" going out look


"I don't get dressed up too often, but when I do, I go for the corporate look. I like both of these dresses, but one is too short and makes my thighs look huge, and the other is just too short and tight. Things can easily go from sexy to trashy on my body."

If you have something in your closet that you can't quite let go of, or an item that you love but aren't quite sure how to style, send me photos via Twitter, Facebook, or at allthingsslim@gmail.com, and I'll try to help you out. And make sure you let me know what you guys think of Ceep's new look.


xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loooooooove it!!!! Its such a smart and classy solution and she looks awesome!

    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. genius idea with that peplum! i'm about to raid my closet to find something similar!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig