Jul 20, 2012

Pumped Up Kicks







Top Shop fishtail  top, Bebe Signature stretch skinny jean ,  H&M necklace, Senso wedges via Karmaloop, Club Monaco bracelet, Forever 21 bangles, bracelets via Melrose, vintage watch


(Photos by Trevor)

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run, better run, faster than my bullet. -Foster the People


It was cool and overcast today, which is a stark comparison to the  100% humidity, 90 degree weather of days past, so I decided to cheer myself, and my basics, up with a pop of neon. When I'm working or running errands, there is a 99.9% chance I am in "casual cool" mode via a white shirt (usually a racerback) and black skinnies/shorts. 


For today's ensemble, I debuted this really dope asymmetrical fishtail top. I'm a sucker for a white top that does something, and this one does all the right things. I paired it with my awesome new Bebe skinny jeans. Perfect amount of stretch. Perfect diameter at the ankle. One of my personal requirements for a skinny, is that they fit snug at the ankle so my shoe is on display. 


The final level of casual cool consists of dope accessories. We all know I love neon, so I went with this spike/neon stone necklace and the brightest wedges ever in life. With the addition of a million bangles, I was ready to go. The skinny jean/white top combo really is the perfect canvas. Sometimes, a girl wants to let her accessories shine in the absence of the sun. In this case, my pumped up kicks. 

P.S. Check out my feature in the Bebe Guide to Fall denim here.

xx Slim
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Such a cool look!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are everything the color I'm in love

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Those shoes are to die for! Love your style, hair and your blog.

    I am your newest follower...:) I would love it if you could visit my blog, comment and follow back, Thanks!

    xoxo
    Raliat O.
    http://rallydfashionfanatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this look...Shoes are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely stunning! The shoes are just so perfect.

    destinedtobeknown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love every little thing about this look:-) i have that same necklace:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, look at that shoes, seems it wasn't heels shoes but seems also not pumps, so its wedges? Depends on that you are so fashion I think you will like the black chain strap bag and choose it from cwmalls.com please!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig