Aug 27, 2012

Last Friday Night







Cut out dress, Silver clutch, lucite and metal bangle, lucite and metal collar necklace, arm chain, via H&M, Christian Louboutin pumps  


(Photos by Trevor)

Pictures of last night ended up online. I'm screwed. Oh well. It's a blacked out blur, but I'm pretty sure it ruled. -Katy Perry


After putting myself on a week long web hiatus, I had plenty of time to just hang out and chill with my peoples. Ok. I don't really have "peoples". But, I did finally manage to catch up with a few friends and spend QT with the "boo" who often complains that I work too much. *sucks teeth*

I'm definitely prone to putting work before everything, so I guess my technology breakdown proved beneficial... for my social life at least. My shopping budget on the other hand, is suffering. I knew that I had plans for a night on the town, and that I'm TIRED of everything that I packed for NY, so I had to put together something cute on the cheap.

Luckily for me, I managed to go in to one store and come out with an entire outfit for less than $80. I love the length, cut-out, and piping details on this H&M dress. Doesn't it give you a bit of a Victoria Beckham vibe? It's definitely worth the $39 I spent on it. I added the super dope collar and bracelet (lucite and metal at the same damn time? Hells yassss!!) and my sexiest (read: only ones I brought) pumps. Me being me, I had to add the arm chain and I was ready to be arm candy. I can't tell you what we did, but I can say I'm definitely down to do it again. Next Friday night.

xx Slim
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. My jaw dropped. That dress is from H&M?? Wow!
    You look amazing!

    http://la-grunge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous love the dress the accessories and everything from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that dress is from H&M! I know where I'm going during lunch tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ur blog plz check out mine when u can x http://meandmyrails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice Look Slim! Sexy, Simple, Sophisticated! The Louboutins look amazing! Every Man enjoys seeing a Woman in a Little Black Dress and Heels;-) MALE APPROVED - JT

    johnturnerworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please put the link for that arm chain? I wanna get one so bad. So hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H&M didn't have it on their site, but I've seen it around different ones in NYC. If they have a big one near you, they'll probably have it. Sorry love.
      xx

      Delete
  7. That dress looks gorgeous on you! I'd say it was worth the $40! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so great post, You look amazing.
    I think you are doing a great job here and I would be really happy to keep in touch with you! Starting to follow you via GFC and Bloglovin, please follow me back if you like my blog.

    Have a wonderful weekend ♥ ♥ ♥


    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooow! You look ah-mazing girl. Dont hurt em!

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fab :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements
    www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovve the dress. what do you where under a dress like this to prevent no lines and what not. thanks


    Fierceboldnclassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice dress, Like your jewelry very much and they really suit you well, xoxo
    http://www.missesdressyonline.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig