Aug 11, 2012

Lost Without You








Deep plunge blazer , Zara ankle jeans, Bebe racer back top, Triple cross keeper belt , Christian Louboutin platform pumps


(Photos by Trevor)

I'm lost without you. Can't help myself. How does it feel to know that I love you, baby? - Robin Thicke


Each and every one of my electronic devices has committed suicide in the last month or so. This week, I lost my phone and my iPod. While I can deal with the loss of my phone (can you believe the glass from the broken screen actually cut me?), I am very distraught over my music. Normal people have iTunes to back them up. I, unfortunately, do not, as my laptop peaced out on me back in June and I forgot my password. *dramatic pause*

If you haven't noticed already, music is a HUGE part of my dressing process: Beyonce for hair and makeup,'Ye for ensemble, dance in the mirror, and go. Left with only the music in my head, I could hardly concentrate on putting on clothes. Everything became "blah". Colors weren't as vibrant. The mirror seemed blurry. Ok, I'm being dramatic.

Although loss is tough, being in mourning is NO excuse to look slatternly in public. I had to pull it together. I decided to rely on the basics: skinnies, pumps, blazer. There was no will left in me to go through my jewelry, so I perked up the all black/no accessory look by matching my lips and blazer to my nails. Though simple, my fit managed to be just cute enough for the date, shop, etc. on my agenda. Hopefully, I can restore my music. Because baby, I am so lost without you.

xx Slim
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. HELLO CUTE OUTFIT LOVE THE LOUBOUTIN BLACK PUMP!! FOLLOW ME!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM N WWW.FASHION-ILL.TUMBLR.COM~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your hair and shoes are to die for! Pls check my blog out! www.dorranne.blogspot.com
    Thanks! *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. red looks so amazing on you. music or no music, you really knocked it out of the park with this outfit! i don't know how you manage to make those sky high heels look so wearable!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the all black with the red!! You look amazing in these two colors!! And...those shoes are truly gorgeous on you! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look doll...nice color combination:-) xo

    http://swisscollectionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow
    i love your look

    http://lornea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig