Aug 15, 2012

Luxurious













Zara beaded bolero and sandals, Asos metal and spike belt , Nasty Gal The Kink high-rise skinny jean , Top Shop pearl and spike necklace, Club Monaco stone bracelet and Bonnie wrap bracelet , vintage watch, vintage Yves Saint Laurent handbag, spike bangles from Melrose and SoHo


(Photos by Trevor)

This kind of love is getting expensive. We know how to live baby. We're luxurious like Egyptian cotton. -Gwen Stephani


I've mentioned before that white is my favorite color. Gold comes in as a very close second. I only decorate in white and gold -with an occasional hint of Tiffany blue. Whether it's decor or clothing, few color combos look as luxurious: even if you're really only broke with expensive taste. 

My recent issues with my electronics devices have me in major save mode. And feeling especially broke (we all know what a Mac can do to one's steak and clothes shopping budget). In times like these, I break out the white and gold so I don't look as low as my account will soon feel. Luckily for my sanity, the stores have been good to me. 

I cannot express how hyped I was when I seen the perfect white jeans in Nasty Gal's new denim line. Non-ugly white jeans? Yasss! They fit amazingly. I had this Zara bolero, which might be the best top ever in life, sitting around just waiting to be worn. Now was definitely the time. With a few luxe accessories, my shopping look was born. A little glamour is important when you're trying so hard saving up that paper. I can't wait until the pay back.

xx Slim
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Killing it as usual!! Loving the fit of the new Nasty Gal high-waisted denim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole look! Super cute..I need me some white skinnies..pronto. Feel like Im missing out on some cute outfits without them lol.

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole outfit! The bolero is to die for!!

    www.dashysassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic in white and gosh those gold accessories are awesome! looking fierce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Look! That crop top those nasty gal pants and all the gold accent accessories! Now following you!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look incredible! You look like you are walking down the runway! That top is stunning on you! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful as a angel. You dress is so beautiful. my eyes stare on you for a moment. Bargain Bedding

    ReplyDelete
  8. This top is sick, I love it! Love the way you paired it with the white jeans. Great Look!

    www.fashionforjojo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style! This top is the ish and I love your hair and your body!!! Girl you don't play... ;)
    I follow you now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous look, love your nails!
    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so GORGEOUS :)

    just found your blog and I'm definitely following*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i just love the look where is the top from??

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the outfit, that looks so cool! i love your hair too, im thinking about doing that with my hair, its straight though, have you ever straightened yours and have it look as nice?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is amazing and well put together!!! Did you wear the bolero backward or does it button up?

    ReplyDelete
  15. its just well thought out and really fantastic to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts down so well. business internet

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so BOMB! love this post mama! I loved the nails too, you really pulled everything together perfectly :)

    I am deff following you :)

    Please return the love

    www.sanazalamode.blogspot.com

    www.sanazz.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the outfit, that looks so cool! i love your hair too,I was when I seen the perfect white jeans in Nasty Gal's new denim line. Non-ugly white jeans? Yasss! They fit amazingly.Buy LOL Coaching
    cheap elo boost

    ReplyDelete
  18. I cannot express how hyped I was when I seen the perfect white jeans in Nasty Gal's new denim line. Non-ugly white jeans? Yasss! They fit amazingly. I had this Zara bolero, which might be the best top ever in life, sitting around just waiting to be worn. Now was definitely the time. With a few luxe accessories, my shopping look was born. A little glamour is important when you're trying so hard saving up that paper. I can't wait until the pay back.lol elo boosting service
    Buy League of Legends Elo Boost

    ReplyDelete
  19. VconsvieQab_ho Marquita Wright click here
    acsmorounjet

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig