Dec 29, 2012

Fashion Killa

sequins dress, hi low dress, prom dress, allthingsslim,










Sequin HiLo dress via ShopLuvB / Steve Madden REALOVE sandal /  vintage DIOR earrings / Metro Park ring


(Photos by Trevor)

I love your Linda Farrow. I adore your DIOR. Your Damir Doma... Vena Cava from the store. - ASVP Rocky


My pistol go... 'Cause I'm a fashion killa. As you can see, I still have my boo-in-my-head ASVP on heavy rotation, and with the holidays in full effect, I'm in full on glam mode. New Year's Eve  is only a few days away, and is quite possibly the best day of the year to go all out J Lo via the 00's. This means big hair, big lashes, flawless makeup, and a heavily embellished, super sexy dress. 

If you follow me on Instagram (@allthingsslim), you've seen my J Lo level dress from last year. I needed something just as flashy to ring in 2013. Not wanting to do heavy beading again, I chose a super dope sequin HiLo dress from Shop Luv B that is very disco ball. Like, it's literally 5lbs of sequins and reflects enough light to do your makeup in. Yasss! 

With the dress being super glam on it's own, I just added a few touches of silver to finish the look. Because I'll be too busy celebrating to take pictures, I wanted to shoot it early for you guys. I can assure you that on NYE, my hair will be 3x's bigger/longer and my face will be beyond beat. I for one am looking very forward to 2013. I plan to ball until I fall which means I'll shop until I drop. Happy New Year!

xx Slim
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I've found your blog on chictopia and I must say I love it! You have really great blog and an amazing style!! I'm your new follower! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is everything! I adore the sequins oh my gosh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress. Happy holidays! :)
    http://redzflyhigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you look super sexy and glamorous in this sequin dress! love your outfit <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig