Dec 23, 2012

Pretty Flack(a)










Sugarlips chain and boucle jacket, Tobi Off To The Racerback tunic (worn differently), Bebe faux leather moto leggings, vintage Levi's jacket, TopShop cross necklace, vintage watch, Forever21 bangles, Wasteland spike bangle, leather and metal cuff from biker store, DIY slave ring, Tobi rings, Gun ring, Steve Madden booties


(Photos by Trevor)

My hair wild, my gold fangs, my eyes red: that's beast mode. -Asap Rocky

All of my friends are probably way beyond over me and my obsession with ASAP Rocky. Ever since I could remember, I've had rapper crushes. Dr. Dre was the highlight of my childhood. Eminem and 50 Cent filled out middle and high school, but as of late, a rotation of Kanye, Drake, Big Sean, and most recently, ASAP, have had my heart. I know, I sound like an obsessed tween.

Although rock will always be my fave genre, there's nothing like a little thug life music by one of my men in my head to get me hyped. Today, and the last 5 months or so, I began my day with my ASAP mix. I did NOT pack well for this trip and my denial of Winter has left me without a wide selection of cold weather wear. Luckily, my boo Rocky helped me navigate:)

I started with some moto leggings that I got from Bebe a while back and a dope white top I got from Tobi. ASAP made me want to look extra nice, so I topped it with my adorable new Sugarlips jacket. It's ladylike, but the chain detail is so me. Piles of silver and a pair of leather booties later, I arrived at this look. Because it's cold, I threw on my denim for extra insolation and hit the streets feeling trill with my hands up.

xx Slim
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Beyond words for this outfit! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!Love your style, flawless as usual xoxo
    www.bambambibam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you matched the denim jacket with the whole outfit. Make sure to follow and check me out :) http://redzflyhigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. SEO always needs the best strategy, because without a strategy you may fail to rank on the search engine. Which is why If you have a website and want to see the presence in online then choose some best SEO Service provider in kolkata where the professional personal make strategy for your website and rank it on google.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig