Dec 9, 2012

Phresh Off The Runway









Bebe ombre faux fur coat, TopShop faux leather skinnies, BOTB In The Dark bralette. Similar one here, Alexander Wang Freja ankle boot, DIY body chain, DIOR hoop earring, Tobi rings, gun ring


(Photos by Kendrea)

Walk up in this bish like we own this h*. We own this h*... -Rihanna


My best friend and I love any reason to get dressed up and going out is probably one of the best. As many of you may have noticed, I love a good freak'em dress. However, most times, I prefer to keep it low key fresh with pants, heels, and a few fly accessories. It's just as sexy, but also allows me to easily transition from shopping to dinner to club.

I love leather and fur -like, really love them, so that was my mind frame when I started getting dressed for this night. Many people will look up the current temperature in California and hit me with a mean eye roll, but I promise that our version of cold is about 20 degrees higher than the rest of the country's lol. It was about 50, so I pulled out my TopShop faux leather skinnies.

I had just finished watching Glee's version of "Grease" on my DVR, so the rest of my look went kind of Sandy. Staying in the black family, I topped the skinnies with a BOTB by Hellz Bellz bralette, silver jewelry, and finished the look with my black Wang booties I was once very obsessed with. To add a little color, I went with a red lip and this dope Bebe ombre coat. This was a fun club look, and of course we turned heads at the club lookin' fresh off the runway.

xx Slim
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. btw When are you announcing the winner of the giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't publicly announced the winner yet, but I chose her a month or so back. I'll have another giveaway soon!

      Delete
  2. I love the boots. I outfit is indeed firece. Love you style very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That faux fur is haut! Great look!

    Priscilla
    Prissysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig