May 21, 2013

Hey Mama









LuvB Empire Dress In Pink / Forever21 Collar and Watch / NastyGal Diamond Age Body Chain / Zigi Soho Heels


 (Photos by me)

Hey mama, I wanna scream so loud for you... - Kanye West


Mother's Day is super awesome but it was especially dope this year because I actually got to spend it with my mother for the first time in years. I'm usually in New York in May, so I had to do something better than the typical flowers or edible arrangement I have delivered.

Right before Mother's Day, I got this super cute Blaque Label dress from LuvB. I knew it would be perfect for the occasion. I wanted to keep it sweet, so I wore all pink by accessorizing with all rose gold. I threw on my Forever21 watch and collar, and NastyGal body chain.

To finish my look, I slipped into my pink/rosegold Zigi Soho heels. It was definitely the perfect look for the day. We ended up going to a really nice seafood brunch and she had a huge grin the entire time. Forcing me to take pictures and such (can you believe I hate taking pictures? lol) I'm so happy I was here to give her a day to remember. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i'm just in love with that dress and those shoes!! the colors are so lovely!!! love the chain necklace!
    xo
    http://dearines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a unique sense of style!! Now following!!

    Xoxo,
    Ker-Leen
    Music. Fashion. Love.
    http://kerleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig