May 10, 2013

Pretty Woman - Featuring LuLu*s + 15% off












X Marks The Spot Bustier Top / Pencil You In SkirtStrappily Ever After Mint DressPromise Italo Nude Peep Toe Pumps / Hampton Village Ivory And Tan Satchel / I.D. League ID Bracelet 


(Photos by me)

Pretty woman walking down the street. Pretty woman the kind I'd like to meet... - Roy Orbison


Hey everybody! Since it's finally started to warm up everywhere, I figured it's the perfect time to give you guys a little something for Spring! 

To help you add a little Spring to your wardrobe, the folks over at Lulu*s are giving you guys 15% off of your purchase when you use the code ALLTHINGSSLIM at checkout.

I hit Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills for a little shopping rocking two of my favorite pastel looks from Lulu*s: a mint off the shoulder dress, and a lavender crop and pencil skirt. I added a ladylike bag, chain bracelet, and nude platform Mary Jane's -that will go with everything, to complete my Spring updates.

Last weekend, I wore the lavender set with the bag and Mary Jane's on a date when I went to Arizona to visit my Trevy. He loved it:) and so did practically everyone else who saw us! I hope you guys do too, they're definitely head turners. Enjoy!

15% off code: ALLTHINGSSLIM valid 5/10/13-5/14/13 on www.lulus.com It's case sensitive, so be sure to use all caps!

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wao just amazing, i love your style!!!! Your looks beautiful in both outfits!!!
    Great post!!!!

    life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pieces! love the colors :)

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have an amazing style

    now folowing you on bloglovin

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig