May 24, 2013

Show Stopper











Celeb Boutique Christian Dress / Forever21 Watch / Brian Atwood Pumps

(Photos by me)

We show stopping, we show show stopping... - Danity Kane


White has been one of my favorite colors for years and I'd been coveting this sexy lil dress for several months. It has al of the elements of joy: color, bondage, cut-outs. Yes, yes, and yes. Too bad I told myself I didn't need a dress (what was I thinking?) and let it sit in my cart.

I'm sure you can imagine my excitement when it was finally mine. After years of living in NY, I got accustomed to not wearing freak'em dresses (unlike LA, you generally go out in what ever you happen to be wearing).  But I've been on a dress-binge lately, and I couldn't resist adding this beauty to the mix any longer.

With all of my new dresses, I figured I may as well enjoy LA and dress up. For a night out on the town, I slipped in to this beauty and finished it all with rose gold pumps (they're my new nude since I'm so tan). Do I even need to say that I turned heads? This dress is a show stopper.

xx Slim
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Super sexy , love the dress and Brian Atwood peep toes... Check out my new blog www.ambrielstyles. com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I am literally in love with this dress! ! So sexy yet elegant and you have an amazing body! Perfect perfect perfect xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look stunning!
    love this dress on you:*

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig