Aug 11, 2013

Hold Me Back









Lilly's Kloset Harness Belt  / H&M Skirt /  Nasty Gal Looker Bustier / Aldo Sandals / Forever21 Bangles / Nasty Gal Cuff

(Photos by me)

These ------ won't hold me back! - Rick Ross


I love to have fun with my ensembles when I'm going out. Why keep it limited to the typical? For this night, I wanted a fun, semi-naughty look, so I worked around this extra cute harness from Lilly's Kloset

I have several harnesses, and have been wearing them for a while now, but this black and gold one is way different than my other ones. First of all, it goes around my neck! If that's not bondage-y, I'm not sure what is. With so much going on, I wanted to keep the rest fairly simple.

To finish my look, I went with an old skirt I have from H&M, and this awesome bustier from NastyGal. With the addition of a few gold bangles and these dope, strappy Aldo sandals, I was ready to take the night. With nothing holding me, except maybe my harness, I was ready to own the night.

xx Slim
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. the harness belt makes this outfit!
    gorgeous!!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!Love the belts :P

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I did not realise the belt was separate, you have amaazing style! I would never have thought of that lol! xx

    http://cluniburton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol It's such an easy way to change things up. I love harnesses! Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  4. You're stunning, that dress & those shoes ♥ AMAZING!!

    http://sjtx.webnode.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig