Aug 14, 2013

Shabba




v neck top, zara top, gold horn necklace, ombre hair, blonde ombre,

v neck blouse, zara shirt, zara, allthingsslim, shayla drake, gold jewelry,


marlenee, strappy sandals, allthingsslim, heels, gold heels, sexy sandals, snakeskin sandals,


(Photos by Blake)

8 gold ring like I'm Sha-Shabba Ranks. 4 Gold chains like I'm Sha-Shabba Ranks! - A$AP Ferg

Every now and then, I like to do blue jeans. Though I prefer black skinnies, it's always good to switch it up. When I saw these high-waisted, dark skinnies with slits at the knee from ShopAkira, it was love at first browse. They're perfect for a casual night out in the city.

For this night, I wanted to channel Beyonce (I'm not happy about her short 'do for the record) and keep it simple yet fab -insert hair flip. I added this super cute Zara blouse and jazzed it up with a long necklace, bangles, hoops, and about 12 gold rings.

To finish my look, I went with my new fave heels, these extra dope Steve Madden MARLENEE's. They're 5 inches of dopeness equipped with snakeskin and gold. Yasss! The perfect casual fresh, sexy-yet-not-too-far look for a night in the city that never sleeps. And with all of this gold, I'm feeling like Shabba!

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig