Aug 18, 2013

Tropics


statement necklace, jewelry, topshop,

stiletto nails, nail art, nails,

ombre hair color, hair, ombre, abs, printed jeans,

printed jeans, palm print jeans, american apparel, shayla drake, allthingsslim, abs,





(Photos by Blake)

Over the sand, into the light, over the sea, the waves go by... - Palms


I wanted to tan, eat, relax and look awesome with minimal effort while in Miami earlier this month, so when I saw these jeans during a trip to American Apparel, I knew they'd be the perfect addition to my outfit options. 

Colorful yet not too over-the-top, this print is everything I need to give me life and more. I wore it to brunch and got complemented all day. Too bad I was too busy having fun to shoot it while I was there. The beach would've been the perfect backdrop:(

I paired them with a bralette you guys may recognize from here, my hot pink sandals, a few bangles, and a statement necklace. After seeing how much everyone liked it on my Instagram, I decided to shoot it for you guys when I got back:)

xx Slim
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. look at your figure girl!
    love this outfit

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol lol I look low key thick, huh? lol Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. awesome outfit! love how the colors mesh!

    www.mschanda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those floral pants are gorgeous!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig