Sep 10, 2013

G4L

rihanna, rihanna style, rihanna for river island, river island,


rihanna, rihanna style, g4l, river island, rihanna for river island 2013, rihanna jersey dress,



jersey dress, rihanna, rihanna style, rihanna for river island jersey,


(Photos by Alex)

I'm down for life. Gangsta for life. - Rihanna


When I got the chance to get my hands on the Rihanna for River Island Collection early, I jumped at the chance. A mix of dresses, and leather and camo separates, I can definitely dig it.  A few of my faves are the camo mini dress, the camo leather crop top, and, of course, this dope jersey dress.

Reminiscent of a baseball jersey, this dress takes me back to 2001 when I was wearing a Dodger jersey as a dress with heels. I'll admit: I wasn't exactly excited when this trend came back. Did I really want to resurrect something I literally wore, like, 10 years ago?

Well... Once I saw Rihanna's version, my answer became "yes". I wasn't sure I wanted to rock G4L on my back, but it's actually quite hilarious, and one of my favorite songs by her. In this look, I'm def feeling mad gangsta!

xx Slim
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Amazing look! You are so lucky to have the oportunity to buy Rihanna4riverisland! We don't have it in Croatia :(
    You look stunning and adore your hair! Xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have to pick up one of the camo tops. I still can't give in on the G4 life thang but I love the sports tees with heels old or new.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol lol yes I love them. I was like "this or this?" (between this and the camp skirt/top combo) this won

      Delete
  3. Street Wear! Yes ma'am. Love it! Check my blog out on New York fashion week I attended :)
    redzflyhigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig