Jan 22, 2013

I Love Rock & Roll












Asos side cut-out jeans, Club Monaco blazer with DIY studding, TopShop Jimmy Hendrix tee, Cross necklace, random bangles, Metro Park bag, Dolce Vita booties


(Photos by Ceep)

The beat was going strong... Playing my favorite song... - Joan Jett And The Blackhearts 


I've been in chill mode for the last few days and I'm loving it. The sun is shining, the weather is awesome, and I have been spending serious time with my fave person in the world: DVR. This mini break is all in preparation for me going extra hard in the work department in the upcoming months.

For now, with me being on break, I can also go crazy with my hair (my agency will flip if I go to jobs with pink hair) and get as hardcore as I wanna with my clothing. Though I'm never too tame, I love it when I don't have to bring extra clothes or shoes just in case I book something last minute.

This day, I got dressed to one of my favorite rock playlists and felt like throwing on this Jimi tee I got from TopShop a while back. Since it's 80 degrees, I finally got a chance to don these super dope jeans I got from Asos a few weeks ago when I was still freezing in NY. I finished off the look with a blazer I studded out, a studded bag and a little silver arm and hand candy. I can do pretty much any look my mood permits, but this is where I feel my best. Because, you know, I love rock & roll. 

xx Slim

SHARE:

5 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig