Jan 13, 2013

Tardy For The Party + OOTD Video














Forever21 dress, collar necklace, watch, Zigi Soho Sparkler heels, vintage fox coat, engagement ring


(Photos by me)

I've been waiting for this day/ This weekend let's celebrate/ Lookin' like a Cover Girl/ Covered in diamonds and pearls -Kim Zolciak 


My apologies for my lack of posting: I've been a jet-lagged, happy/sad, lazy mess. I have probably been back in LA for a week, yet all that I have managed to do is unpack and sulk. You see, my former "Boo" just left for the US Army, and I won't be able to see or talk to him for a while. As those of you who follow me on Instagram already know, I say former "Boo" because on New Year's Eve he proposed (!!!).

As happy as I am, a few days of active duty in I was miserable. Luckily for me, I have the best friends ever, so upon hearing the most awesome news ever, my friends planned me a surprise engagement party. They're also amazing enough to tell me to dress VERY nice that day. Ill prepared and very low on cash, I had to throw together an outfit that screamed housewife to be. I headed to Forever21.

I had an amazing rose gold Gianmarco Lorezi-esque pair of Zigi Soho shoes sitting in my closet that I've never worn, so I started there. What says fab better than crystals and rose gold? Sticking to the pink theme, I went with a dope $32 dress and rose gold accessories. At $65 (minus the shoes), I think that I definitely managed to bring future Real Housewife Of The Army realness on a budget, but, sadly, I was tardy for the party.

xx Slim
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love your dress!
    lovely outfit

    UK High Street Fashion & Style Blog
    http://www.fasheauty.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your proposal. I am indeed happy for you. All the best and I am loving the dress..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the hottest lil mama.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig