Jan 27, 2013

Spice Up Your Life








Motel Rocks top, belt I stole from my mom, midi skirt from 2B by Bebe, Steve Madden REALOVE sandals, Club Monaco bracelet


(Photos by Ceep)

Colors of the world spice up your life - Spice Girls


While I am hyped for all of the black and white looks that I saw on the runway for Spring, I'm also loving all of the saturated jewel tones, neons, and pastels. With all of this good color, I'm almost certain that the color-block trend from last Summer will be just as big this year. And, based on my look, I'm sure that you can tell that I was amped enough to get a head start. 

I had a few errands and a meeting, so I wanted to look chic and fashionable. Given all of the sunshine and Summer-like weather, color was my theme for the day. I started out with a red lip and from there I pulled on my new midi skirt from 2B. It's from their upcoming Spring collection and the peach color has me VERY hyped for Feb when all of the stores turn over. 

For a bit more spice, I added a purple top from Motel, a red belt to match my lips, and finished it off with hot pink sandals. With Victoria Beckham in mind, I wanted to keep it simple and opted for only a silver band bracelet. All of this color begs to be the star of the outfit. I love this look. It's so posh. Pun intended. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love this ! & You look so gorgeous. Red lips look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this outfit! Looking fab as always, my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all this color, sch a nice change from everything I've been seeing lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U look stunning as most of your looks :D

    Can u imagine urself in one of this trends?
    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-trends-for-this-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! The colours look great on you! xo
    http://phreshoutoftherunway.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute simple outfit. check me out!
    http://redzflyhigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the use of color! :)

    http://peppermintgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig