Nov 1, 2014

COOL KIDS


Wish that I could be like the cool kids... - Echosmith


Lately, I've been beyond tired. I'd venture to guess that it has something to do with a certain little booger who is going through a sleep regression and eating every other hour again at night. This has led to me pretty much not even wanting to get dressed to check the mail lol.




fall boots


Coat: Forever21 | Skirt: Asos | Top: old Bebe | Belt: Bebe | Boots: Jeffrey Campbell "Galon" | Glasses: Ray Ban | Bag: Forever21 




Fortunately, I was able to whip out my newest boots because we just so happened to be cool for a few days this week. What better excuse to get dressed than an opportunity to finally wear the amazingness that had been collecting dust in your closet? I couldn't wait for these boots to arrive a few weeks ago, only to have a heatwave.

Since it was actually cool, and windy, I also got to whip out this cute coat from Forever21. I don't miss cold weather. At all. But I have to admit I felt like a loser because I was still sunbathing while other could wear their Fall boots. Finally, I get to be a cool kid.

xx Slim
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi!

    You appear on my blog. Check it out!
    http://juacoylavidafashionista.wordpress.com/2014/11/02/la-vie-en-rose/
    Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're channeling Beyoncé in these pics <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I happen by your site but I am really impressed by you and your flow.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig