Oct 27, 2014

BASKETBALL






Top: Forever21 | Shorts: Nasty Gal | Heels: Asos

We're playing basketball... -Kurtis Blow


Well.. I'm not. I hate sports, but that doesn't mean I don't like to dress a little sporty from time to time. Although there have been a few chillier days, it's still like Summer here for the most part and I am not complaining.

I'm a huge fan of faux leather tops, and this Forever21 one is super dope. I decided to pair it with these cute basketball shorts I found on Nasty Gal. My stomach isn't quite back to how it was pre-Dylan, but I figure I may as well use it before I lose it lol. 

While it doesn't really look like I'm about to take on Kobe, I love the laid back look that "norm core" outfits provide. Even with heels. Are you guys feeling the gym wear as street wear trend? Let me know in the comments!

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig