Mar 27, 2017

GRUNGE MOMENT

stepped hem jeans, uneven hem jeans, shayla drake, shayla greene, so kate
allthingsslim, off the shoulder top

Grunge has always been one of my go-to fashion looks. Read on for more on this grunge chic look


stepped hem jeans, vintage pierced dior bag
shayla greene, shayla drake, allthingsslim
stepped hem jeans, shayla drake, shayla greene

Choker: Luv AJ
Jeans: Missguided
Top: Boohoo
Bag: Vintage Dior You can find one here 

I fell in love when I spotted these step hemmed jeans at Missguided. These are special because of the piecing detail at the hem and pockets. Not wanting to miss an opportunity to pull out one of my favorite bags, I decided to go full on grunge and add my Dior mini bag I've had for like 10 years. This plaid, off-the-shoulder top has been in my closet for a while, and I figured it would be fun to style with these jeans. After doing a half tuck, I finished off the look with my favorite spiked collar, a studded bracelet and my So Kates. This is such a fun everyday look. Let me know how you're feeling it in the comments!

xx Slim
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig