Mar 25, 2017

DENIM ON DENIM

shayla drake, shayla greene, allthingsslim




What's up y'all? It's finally Spring and I'm still in to denim on denim. Read on for more on this look.

sequin jersey

Oversized Denim Jacket: Vintage. Similar here | Sequin Jersey: Dolls Kill Similar here and here | Denim Thigh High Boots: Luxe To Kill Similar here and here 

I'm sure those of you who've been with me for a while recognize this denim jacket I borrowed (and never gave back) from my mom. Now that they're super trendy, I'm happy to not have to buy one lol. I decided to throw it over this fun sequin jersey and finish it off with some hoops and these denim thigh highs. How are you feeling this look? What trends are you looking forward to wearing now that it's warming up? Let me know in the comments!

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig