Jun 11, 2012

ALLTHINGSSLIM x Swiss Collections Style Interview



So recently I caught up with Enkay of Swiss Collections Style, a dope UK based celebrity fashion inspo blog, and did an interview about how I got in to blogging, my personal style, and what I believe every fly chick should have in her closet. Here's a sample:


Enkay: What inspires you to blog?

Shayla Drake: My friends literally harassed me for years: emails, scoldings, angry texts, telling me that women would love to know where I shopped or how I made something. I would post pictures of my outfits and DIY jewelry/nails etc. on my Facebook page, but that wasn't good enough for them. When it got to the point where I was hearing it almost daily, I finally caved. It's time consuming and I honestly thought no one would care, but the response has been amazing. I love blogging now. Thanks friends!

Enkay : How would you define your personal style ?

Shayla Drake : Bi-polar lol. I'm really in to themes, so if the mood strikes, I can go from chola to school girl. In general though, I'd say girly with an edge. Think leather, spikes, and Doc Martin's. Residuals from my punk years, I guess.


Check out the site and the rest of the interview by clicking here.

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great interview - I love the inside scoop on what inspires you and how you got started :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was nice catching up with you hon.!amazing interview.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig