Jun 20, 2012

Heavy Metal Lover









Top Shop top , Forever 21 shorts and necklace , Aldo belt , Jeffrey Campbell Lita via Wasteland , random bracelets , vintage watch

(Photos by Ceep)

I want your whisky mouth all over my blonde self. - Lady Gaga


After an amazing time in NYC, I had to run back to LA to check on mom dukes. I'm usually not very enthusiastic about returning to the 'burbs, but I had so many goodies waiting for me, that it was def worth the flight. My feet rejoiced and broke out in to a praise dance when they finally got to try on the spiked Lita's that had been collecting dust in their package for nearly a month. It was love at first strut.


In celebration, I went in on my nails and put together the most dangerous outfit I could concoct. Spiked nails, spiked top, spiked shoes... Someone could literally be injured if they bumped in to me. This, of course, had me grinning from ear to ear. 


I scored this super dope nail head covered crop top at Top Shop a few weeks back, and had been dying to wear it. I added these super cute shorts and chain-link necklace from F21 and felt super bad-ass. The LA Philharmonic was the perfect backdrop for all of this spiked awesomeness. I am a true heavy metal lover.


xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig