Jun 21, 2012

OMBRE HAIR TUTORIAL: LAZY DAY AFTERNOON


Keep reading for a tutorial on how I got my hair color at home!







(Photos by Shala)


Afternoon: when everybody's working, I'd rather be a jerk and lay around. -Plain White T's

Want my hair color? Check out these tutorials:


It's a beautiful day outside but I don't care... Days like this, I just want to lay down on the beach with a stack of VOGUE's and eat a  huge portion of Coldstone. Sure. I'll regret it when I notice that my lack of working out (coupled with mega-portions) has me all kids of jiggly, but I'm a beach bum at heart. Sue me.


Back in March, I got this bikini from Nasty Gal, and despite having been at the beach in January (January!), LA decided to finally participate in Winter and get cold. All of this amazingness was trapped in my bikini drawer only to emerge today. Joy!


I effing love this suit. People literally stare at it in amazement. How could I blame them? It's so different, and perfect for the *ahem* breastless. Trust: I will certainly be rocking this one numerous times in the upcoming months. *yawn* I'm tired of typing. Back to laziness I go. It's just another lazy day afternoon...


xx Slim
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Thank you for introducing me to this swimsuit. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? No prob. It comes in leopard too.

      xx Slim

      Delete
  2. Found your blog on black fashion bloggers...great style! I See you in the LBC here! Thats right! :)

    Much love,

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hawtt hawtt..i love the suit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY!!!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. your are so beautiful omg i so envy your body and your blog:-) www.confessionsofabeautyfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo you know what the next obvious question is going to be right?
    how do you stay so slim when you commute so much? i know when i'm on the go i shove anything and everything in my mouth lol

    great post and awesome bikini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks. I walk a lot when I'm in NYC... But it's natural because I am a MAJOR snacker lol

      Delete
  7. omg i've wanted this bathing suit the first time i laid eyes on it on Nasty Gal! it looks great on you :) xx

    www.kart00nista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a nice body, I love the bikini....My sister and I are drooling over your body and your style right now! You have a sick body? How do you keep so fit? For real....You need to share your workout regime! Please visit,comment and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your body is AMAZEING ! love the bathing suit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought about getting it but i thought the size you get is the size ur stuck with. Im small up top but i have a booty so in swim suites i usually get small for the top and medium for the bottom so my cheeks don't fall out. When I look at u we kind of have the same body type so what size did u get and how dose it fit in the back????

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stop-and-stare great.... But a "Precious sized portion?" Really? Verbal violence and fashion. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your bikini!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vandella Costumes has been creating posing suits in the fitness industry for 10+ years, and her suits speak for themselves.
    Fitness Competition

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig