Jun 6, 2012

Flashing Lights









Chain-link collar necklace and cropped T-shirt via Top Shop, Neon neoprene skirt via Tobi , Jessica Simpson Dani heels, random bracelets and rings

(Photos by Trevor)


As you recall, you know I love to show off... -Kanye West


I was really hyped to try the new caviar nail design on myself and when I seen the awesome results, I felt like wearing something pink and girly to compliment them. A few weeks ago, I ordered this dope skirt from Tobi but I hadn't worn it because of the rain and wind. With clear skies and a lunch meeting to attend, I figure today was the perfect day to whip it out.

I added a simple cropped tee over my day-glo bra, and this dope-yet-not-too-girly chainmail collar for some edge. Although I'm not usually one for matchy-matchy (my bra, skirt, and nails), I couldn't resist all of the neon (yasss!) going on here. I'm so bright you may need shades. The nude shoes balance it out for daytime though. 

The meeting was super successful and I like to think it's because this outfit shines. In a skirt this dope, you can't help but catch everyone's attention. How do you guys prepare for the flashing lights? Digging the neon? Let me know. I love hearing from you.

xx Slim
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Lovely outfit...love d skirt..
    http://msversatiletips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey doll cute blog lovely fashion style... check mine out and if you like we can follow each other :-)
    www.swisscollectionsstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig