Feb 25, 2014

SENDING MY LOVE




(Photos by Trevor)


If I could map my heart right to you I would... - Zhane


Oh dear, sweet SoCal, I am sending my love to you and praying that you are home. This is not to say that I am not glad I got to bid farewell to my second home in NY, it's just such a stark contrast to the sunny, non-exixtent Winter life I've been living. I was not at all prepared.

Gladly, it did "warm up" a bit giving me the chance to wear this sweet little number on Valentine's Day. Last year, my love was way, so I was excited to be able to go out with him in a dress he (again) chose. This time, from the Peter Pilotto for Target Collection. It's a good thing for heated cars and suspended alternate side parking, right? lol

Anyway, the next time you guys see me, I'll be in Texas (our new home) counting down until my little Dylan is born. But of course my heart will be in Cali (and New York come Summer).

xx Slim
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the dress! The print really complements your baby bump. Glad you could enjoy your v-day this year.

    -Felicia B.
    lotussaturday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cape. Haute!

    Kanae
    www.pearlsandpeacocks.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig