Feb 11, 2014

LOVE

white dress, asymmetrical dress, clutch bag, allthingsslim, maternity style, ombre hair, 2B Bebe, valentines day outfits,



(Photos by me)

Love. Never knew what I was missing... - Keyshia Cole

Here's a little V Day inspo for you guys. I stopped by 2B Bebe's Valentine's Day event and this was my ensemble of choice. Last year, I wore a pink dress (see the look here), and the year before, I wore a red one. I wanted to switch it up this year, so I went with a white and black asymmetrical dress and red accents. And guess what? My hubby picked this look out lol. Are you guys digging it? Let me know and be sure to tell me what you guys have planned for V Day this year. I'm running out of ideas:)

xx Slim
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. You are suc a star! This outfit is perfect and you don't look pregnant at all! Perfect dress and heels are to die for xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your are still beautiful... pregnancy look good on you!
    http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    Xoxi,
    Demondi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous from head to toe! Loving those sandals! Is that a baby bump I see?! Even more fabulous ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! love the colors and that wall is so cute!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These jackets look stunning. I love the color of that black and white one!




    HDMM Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and awesome jacket for female and your blog is very informative and interesting if you wanna see more collection please click. Ferris bueller jacket

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig