Feb 5, 2014

MELLOW YELLOW

maxi dress, neon maxi dress, high low dress, neon dress, nasty gal neon dress, allthingsslim, maternity style, ombre hair,


(Photos by me)

Electrical banana. It's gonna be a sudden craze... They call me mellow yellow...- Donovan


It seems like every single day my body is changing more and more. I just passed the 6 month mark, and I can't even imagine how much bigger my bump is going to get! Luckily for me, there are still plenty of non-matenity clothes I can fit (yay!).

Enter this really sunny dress I found at Nasty Gal: from the bright neon color, to the easy/breezy look of it, this dress is perfect for  a modern take on 70's glam, or "I'm pregnant and want to wear something drapey". 

I've got to admit that I was a little afraid to try a loose silhouette (I did NOT want to look shapeless), but I love the way it skims my new curve (lol) and I'm sure it'll look beautiful on my post-baby body as well. Let me know how you guys are digging this look!

xx Slim
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Lovely dress
    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! All hail slim preggos! I wish I had had the energy to do more pregnancy fashion because I looked great pregnant abs so do you! I had the smallest bump until I was 8 months pregnant. My son is 7 months old now and I love doing ootd of him! Can't wait for you to do the same!
    Xo,
    Lisa
    Www.dimepieceonadime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...I love it

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress, perfect for pregnancy and without.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig