Jul 1, 2014

JUMP

jumpsuit outfits, lace up heels, allthingsslim, ombre hair, sincerely styles boutique


jumpsuit, summer outfits, lace up heels, allthingsslim,
lace up gladiator heels, schutz shoes, allthingsslim,


Photos by me

Jump, jump, jump on it... - Rihanna


Sure, a dress is a simple outfit, but when you want to switch it up,  there's nothing like a jumpsuit when it comes to flyness and ease. Now that it's a LOT harder for me to spend time getting dressed (shout out to my love Baby Dylan) I am all about instant outfits.

When I saw this cute jumpsuit at Sincerely Styles, I instantly fell in love. I normally worry about fit when it comes to all in ones (although I am slim, my waist is a LOT smaller than my bubble butt lol) but I was excited when this one fit like a glove -not too tight in the thigh, a tie at the waist for customization, and boning to hold up the top. Win:)

I added a red lip and my current favorite heels that I don't have enough excuses to wear, and I was ready to go on a date with my other love. Grandma is in town, so when we get a free moment, we jump on it. Are you guys feeling it? Let me know!

xx Slim
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. love the structure of this jumpsuit, its so flattering to your figure!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this outfit. Yet its very chic x
    http://myshekere.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig