Sep 6, 2014

GO WITH THE FLOW




black and white outfits
allthingsslim shoegasm heels pumps

Blazer (Similar) Forever21 | Heels Christian Louboutin | Shorts Nasty Gal | Sunglasses And Bracelets Aldo

Outside the frame is what we're leaving out. They're just photos after all - Queens Of The Stoneage


I don't believe in all of that "you can't wear white after Labor Day" crap. Especially when it just so happens to be my favorite color. There is something super clean about all white, and though I was tempted, I decided to break this look up with black.

These cute shorts caught my eye why I was pregnant, but I couldn't fit them when I bought them. After forgetting about them for a while (easy to do in an overpacked closet), I remembered I had them and whipped them out. 

With a black bustier and pumps, I added a little more non-color to the look and finished it off with a white blazer. I'm all about something a little off, so a short suit was the perfect "family day" look. Trevy said that I look like I'm going to an office lol. I'm not sure which office I could get away with this at, but I'll go with the flow.

xx Slim
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig