Sep 12, 2014

I MISS YOU

peplum top ombre hair


 




So Bossy Top: Nasty Gal | Heels: Shiekh Shoes | Jewelry and Bag: Aldo | BLK DNM Jeans (My Husband's lol)


It's been too long since you've been gone. Feels good when I'm with you. I miss you. Come back home. - Monifah


As some of you know from my Instagram, my husband is away for a bit for a mini deployment. Boo. Per usual, I'm missing him, and decided to go into his closet. 

It's a little hilarious that I can actually fit my husbands jeans now (I never could before. Trust me, I've tried) but what better "boyfriend jeans" than your ACTUAL boyfriend's (or husband's) jeans? I paired them with this super dope, deconstructed peplum top I got from Nasty Gal

To finish my look, I added some gold jewelry, and a Celine-esque bag (all Aldo) and some seriously cute Gianvitto Rossi-esque heels I got from Shiekh Shoes by my house. Although I still have a ways to go before he comes home (40 days to be exact) It was comforting to smell him on me. I'll certainly be stealing from his closet again soon. Do you guys ever borrow from your guy? Let me know in the comments below!

xx Slim 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Those heels are simply perfect! You look so fierce dear, great look xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt.
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to borrow his hat to get the mail bc my hair is on swap meet status lololol. I wish I could borrow his jeans. He's 6ft I'm 5ft so it doesn't work. But I used to take his shirts and wear them when we didn't live together for his smell ��

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig