Sep 17, 2014

ROAR

gold chain belt by bebe allthingsslim ombre hair




Dress: Altuzarra For Target | Shoes: (very old) Aldo | Bracelets: Aldo | Bag: Forever21 | Belt: Bebe

'Cause I'm a champion and you're gonna hear me roar louder than a lion... - Katy Perry

I totally wish I would've taken photos in this dress before I'd worn it around and got it all wrinkly, but I looked cute and I wanted to go out a eat lol. I'm sure you guys see the dopiness through the folds though. I'm also sure you guys shopped the Altuzarra collection for Target by now. Let me know your favorite buys in the comments below! And if you got this dress as well, don't you feel like a goddess in it? I sure do.

xx Slim
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. such a cute outfit !
    visit me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/
    instagram : http://instagram.com/rauleanicoleta

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great outfit!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Altuzarra for Target collection is insane! You look hot.
    www.artbecomesyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks great on your! Love your accessories and the way you styled it too. I originally bought this dress too, but returned it :( It just didn't fit me right. I also bought trench coat, and absolutely love it (wearing it in my latest blog post).
    www.StylebyOlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought both boots... Ankle boots slay! The knee high were delivered but I haven't been home to say they slay as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look.Love the dress and the way you accessorized it :)

    xoxo

    Eea
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig