Sep 12, 2012

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Photo Diary 9/11

A few looks from Shateria Morgne-El's debut collection. the line is called Front Row and the show was creative directed by Misa Hilton (she is a celeb stylist, and the mother of one of Diddy's children).






Tamar Braxton closed the show. I love her on Braxton Family Values. She is hilarious.com lol


The designer, Shateria Morgne-El and Tamar 


Finale

Model Jessica White and Angela Simmons

Ariane Davis of Love And Hip Hop Atlanta giving face

Antonique Smith who played Faith in Notorious

Singer Jojo opened the show with her new song

Former video girl turned rapper Lola Monroe


Stylist, Misa Hilton

 Miss Universe, Leila Lopes

 Tamar giving face on the red carpet

Tamar's husband, music exec Vincent Herbert

Former Real Housewives Of New York star Alex McCord

The paparazzi shooting me at Lincoln Center. I decided to turn my camera on a few of them. I seriously have no clue who they thought I was, because I doubt they all cared that much about my outfit lol

On set of WWMD's pilot shoot


Hey guys! As I'm sure you all know, it's NY fashion week! Sadly, I've been so busy working and entertaining my best friend, that I hadn't got a chance to actually sit and enjoy the fashion shows and parties (instead of working them). After Shala left, I was so tired that I literally slept for 24 hours. The following day, I styled the pilot episode of WWMD's new season. I spent Monday working, and fit in two shows today before heading back to work at my side job. I have another very busy day ahead of me tomorrow, but I'll try to fit in a few more shows before the week ends. And, hopefully, I can bring the "Boo" and make him take pictures of my outfit lol.

P.S. I'm so sad I didn't get a chance to visit the 9/11 memorial today, but I did see the lights (in place of the towers) in the sky from Brooklyn after work. We will never forget.

xx Slim 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great photos! Love that you took a pic of the paps! And Tamar looks crazy with that red undertone eye makeup!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig