Sep 8, 2012

Rockstar 101








Moto super soft Leigh jeans, Death to the Pixies muscle tee, Steve Madden Realove sandal, Zara stone necklace, Zara handbag, H&M neon/metal/stone bracelet, Club Monaco cuff bracelet, random bangles, vintage watch


(Photos by Trevor)

Rocking these diamonds. I'm rocking this chain. Make sure you get a picture I'm rocking my fame. - Rihanna



As you guys know, my best friend, Shala (pronounced shay-la like mine) is visiting me in NYC for the first time (!!!). Though I can't recall the source, I'm pretty certain there is a law stating that double the Shayla calls for double the trouble. We had no choice but to fulfill our societal obligations, and six inch walk all over this city.

I knew we would spend her trip shopping, eating, etc., all day, and partying like rockstars all night, so I stuck with easy/all-purpose looks, as going home to change wastes valuable trouble time. On this night, I decided on black skinnies with a tee, and dressed it up with a lil bling, a few spikes, and some neon. 

We shopped all day, all over the city, ate, hit a party downtown, and finished the night at a loft party. This outfit worked in every setting and was cute, but simple. I hate the idea that a "going out" look has to be a freak 'em dress. You can rock jeans and a tee and still break necks. I know I do, because baby, I'm a rockstar.

xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this outfit! Simple but Chic! And love the pop of color in the shoes!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some rockstar shoes great casual look while maintaining some boldness I like it!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig