Nov 11, 2012

Telephone













 Nasty Gal Collection Hacker dress, Jeffrey Campbell SOIREE sandals, Wasteland spike circle bangle, cross knuckle ring, F21 handcuff bangles, Gunmetal spike bangles via Melrose, Club Monaco cuff, vintage watch, gun ring

(Photos by me)

Boy the way you're blowing up my phone won't make me leave no faster... -Gaga feat. Bey


I had every intention of being Cruella De Ville for Halloween.  I finally ordered this super dope Nasty Gal dress, I lightened my hair so it could take the black and white chalk better, I had my fur picked out... And then Sandy blew in and ruined all chances of said look happening. Boo. 

When Sandy was finally over, and I finally got my dress, Halloween was long gone. I was beyond over NYC, so, after 3 cancellations, I hopped on a plane and went back back to Cali Cali. The weather is perfect and my girls were happy to see me, so of course I had to head out dancing and give my dress some shine. We deserved it after being cooped up and stranded (with no phone!!)for a week.

I reworked the look, but it was still super fab. I wanted the dress to shine, so I tossed on mad bangles (with spikes of course) and completed the look with my current favorite shoes that everyone is sick of. Once dressed to kill, I headed out with my bff Shala to leave our heads and our hearts on the dance floor. Oh. And I got a new phone (!!!), which I didn't answer, because I was dancing. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. gosh, those heels! Thanks for being so rad - I love checking your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is pretty bad ass! You look great in it!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks like ART on you. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Outfit. I recently created a blog please check it out and support
    http://redzflyhigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would have loved to see the back view of this gorgeous dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your musical injections into your posts. All my fave jams and you look amazing in this dress. I just received these shoes recently so I can't wait to wear them/shoot them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am prety sure I am not the only one who has seen that you don't smile in any of your pictures. Not a "rant" because I don't smile a lot either so I got my friends complaining all the time. I like you style and you have a great body. Tak care xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig