Nov 14, 2012

Like A Virgin










Wasteland Dotty Wave dress and spike circle bracelet, Bebe leather jacket, Zara Cowboy Ankle boots, Nasty Gal bullet necklace, cross knuckle ring, and turquoise ring,  Tobi love ring and Simple Does It combo ring, F21 handcuff bangles, Hot Topic stud wrap bracelet, vintage watch, gun ring   


(Photos by me)

I'd been had. I was sad and blue, but you made me feel (yeah, you made me feel) shiny and new. -Madonna


As all of you know, white is my favorite color. When I'm pale, it helps me to look like I've been on the beach all Summer. Lord knows I should've been because I am beyond pale right now after spending 5+ months in NY! I guess I have to fake it 'til I make it... *shrugs* Enter this adorable Solemio dress I got from Wasteland on Melrose.

I felt so pretty and virginal in this lace skater dress. It was perfect for getting tacos and Coldstone's by the beach in Cali's nonexistent Fall. Me being me, I couldn't just let it be cute, so I threw on a million bangles. I have been LIVING in my current favorite lip color, Embrace by CoverGirl with Brick liner from MAC, so I painted my nails to match and decorated my fingers accordingly.

To finish the look -and shield my shoulders from the beach breeze, I added my fave cropped leather jacket I got from Bebe a while back, and the Zara boots I've been wearing to the ground. With the sunshine, beach breeze, and fake glow provided by this dress, I felt like a new woman.



xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm so beyond jealous that you stepped foot into wasteland on Melrose, I've been in Arizona and I miss shopping in LA when I'm visiting home. I love that store, I always find cool pieces to add to my never ending wardrobe.

    I'm lol because you have been wanting sun to ease being pale, and I've been wanting a little shade because this past summer in Arizona the sun has been overwhelming. You look fab in the skater dress!


    -xx, Morgan Ashley
    Static.Intel

    staticintel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah Wasteland is def my store. And me pale is def no bueno lol AZ... yikes, but I'll be there a lot soon so i'll def be hot, and tan, in 2013 lol. Thanks girl!
      xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig