Mar 8, 2013

Circus












Bebe bandage dress, Blaque Market cut out skirt, Steve Madden REALOVE sandals, DIY necklace, Melrose bangles, Avon ring and bracelet

(Photos by me)

All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus... -Britney Spears

There's only two type of people in the world: the ones that entertain and the ones that observe. I'm sure that it's obvious which category I fall in to. That love of the spotlight is probably what draws me to eccentric accessories and clothing. This hoop skirt is no exception.

When I spotted this amazing skirt on Karmaloop, I had to add it to my cart immediately. I NEEDED it. It really is the best accessory ever. And, I just so happened to have the perfect occasion coming up to wear it to: my Beyonce Life Is But A Dream viewing dinner party! Yes. I'm a Stan. No shame here. And a stand-out piece like this is the perfect hostess ensemble.

After making chicken fettuccine alfredo from scratch, setting the table and preparing dessert (Tahitian vanilla bean gelato with a fried Oreo on top), I made my hair big, threw on a sexy black Bebe dress, my fave pink sandals, and topped it with the best skirt ever. After adding gunmetal accessories, I emerged and wowed my guests with my food and attire. And they would expect nothing less, because baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kind of girl.

xx Slim
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. adorable skirt :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute ensemble, love the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! Love the cut out skirt. But, I hope no one hit you with a basket ball. LOL

    ~Maudleen
    www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! I'm in love with the color of the heels, the skirt is also nice!

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a cute and bold style going!!! Love it!!!

    www.fiercesouthernbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig