Mar 17, 2013

S&M + OOTD Video











                                         

TopShop basic cropped vest and plaid shirt, Bitching & Junkfood Harness Cutoff shorts from NastyGal, Brandy Melville Natalie bralette, H&M armchain, 8 Other Reasons Weho cuff and cross knuckle ring from Nastygal, Wasteland spike bangle, Gun ring, Tobi double ring, Forever21 cross necklace, Doc Marten's boots


(Photos by Mindy)

I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it... -Rihanna


Everyone should know by now that I'm a lover of anything a little dangerous looking. My gun ring, my harnesses, my arm chains: I clearly have an obsession. I'm sure you could imagine the pure glee that washed over me when I spied these incredible harness shorts on Nastygal. My life? I have got it with these hunny!

Although I've been wearing a lot of dresses as of late, I missed my Docs (and couldn't wait to wear these shorts!!!), so I reverted back to default basics mode: white top, denim, and a few dope accessories. Although I have to admit, few are needed with my new favorite shorts ever. I promise you I could write a love sonnet about them, but I'll spare you lol. 

Continuing with the bondage theme, I threw on my Brandy Melville bra under a TopShop tank, and my trusty red flannel. A bangle, arm chain, necklace, and cuff later, I finished off my look with my beat up Dr. Martin's. I love this look. Very El Ley, very bondage, very Slim. I know a certain someone is going to roll his eyes at this look, but it feels so good being bad.

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. you look like you're ready to kick butt and take names, inspires me to get a little more risky with my wardrobe

    deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are part of the shorts? OMG I think I just fell in love :O
    Amazing!




    New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ranchy! Reminds me of something Lara Croft - Tomb Raider - would wear

    Jara Ami x
    La Sugarlace - Style and Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig