Mar 27, 2013

Red Lipstick










Asos Midi Body Conscious Dress With Drape Back / Christian Louboutin Lady Clou Lucifer Bow Spiked Slingbacks (similar ones here and here) / NastyGal WeHo Cuff


(Photos by Erika)

Red lipstick all on the paper... - Rihanna


As some of you may already know (and saw on my Instagram), I traveled to SC to visit my fiancĂ© (!!). Before I left, I went IN trying to find perfect date looks after not seeing him for months. I wanted to look as amazing as possible, so I went with mostly dresses. This gorgeous red number is one of them. 

Red is allegedly the color that men notice the most, so I knew this Asos dress would be everything. I got it from the petite section (ideal for women 5'4 and under) even though I'm 5'9, and it still fit perfectly. It's midi length, so I knew it would hit at at least my knee. It will hit below your knee if you are shorter than me which is on trend for Spring.

I wanted my body to be the highlight of this look, so I kept everything else simple. I didn't want to wear a necklace, so I just accented it with my WeHo cuff from NastyGal, and a pair of my sexiest pumps (with spikes of course lol). This look is very sexy: body con, open back, red lips... What more does a girl need to impress her man? All he could say was "wow";)

xx Slim
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Yummy dress and heels. That's a nice clutch too x



    New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is a show stopper and you look stunning! I adore your ombre and in love with your style xx

    Fashionvite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seize to amaze with your style! Love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet we was delighted :P

    Love your style dear! following via bloglovin!

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful look - you look so elegant! I LOVE those shoes!
    http://www.christianlouboutinukdiscount.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classic look! Love the beautiful red dress and black christian louboutin uk shoes :)x
    http://www.blackhills-hideaway.com/christianlouboutinuk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig