Mar 31, 2013

Trojans + OOTD Video












Missguided Vany Leather Contrast Mesh Midi Dress / Christian Louboutin Daffodil Platform Pumps (similar ones here and here)


(Photos by me)

Oh regardless. The walls get painted anyway... Take a picture you could never recreate. - Atlas Genius

I've been trying very hard to steer away from my default color: black. Funny thing is, when I first moved to NY, I didn't get why everyone wore so much black. I had banned it after my punk phase and was stuck in bright (neons) with touches of black and white.

Fast forward to these days, and I love all black everything. Few things come across as chic as monochromatic looks: especially all black or white. For this night, I wanted to look my most chic as I was dining with my bff in Beverly Hills. I decided to pull out another dress I'd bought in my Missguided haul. 

With its cut-outs and midi length, this dress is everything. It's $55 price makes it even better. To finish the look, I just added black platforms and Ruby Woo. Ahh. I'm in love with my black and that's not changing. Change the locks. Change the scene. Change it all but can't change what we've been. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Beautiful dress and shoes and Your body is simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there anything you don't look amazing in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this dress! It's beautiful and it looks great on you! again, every time I fell in love in your
    hair! Amazing xx

    Fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love working with color but I definitely love black as well. I can't say no to either and I don't get people who can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your sense of style is unbelievable,stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig