Mar 11, 2013

Stellar















 NastyGal Light Curve dress and Weho cuffJeffrey Campbell Attina boots via Karmaloop / H&M arm chain 


(Photos by Mindy)

Meet me in outer space. We could spend the night. Watch the earth come up... -Incubus


Most of you know by now that white is my favorite color and that I would wear it daily if I could. So what could be better than a white dress you ask? A super dope architectural one like this one I got from Nasty Gal a few weeks back. I have to say that it was love at first sight.

Feeling pumped after listening to some Incubus (one of my favorite bands ever), I decided to finally bust out my stellar new dress out of its box. I was going out, so my theme was futuristic Barbie. I did my hair as big as possible, put on a ridiculous amount of liner, pink lippy and zipped myself into awesomeness.

Wanting to keep the look as clean as possible, I put on my silver H&M armchain I've been obsessed with the for last year or so, and added my new cuff, also from Nasty Gal, that had just arrived. (I clearly shop too much) I love straight lines, so I'm sure I'm going to wear these together a lot. To finish the look, I went with my lucite Jeffrey Campbell boots. Ugh fashion. I'm so obsessed. How do you do it? Make me feel like I do? 

xx Slim
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. You really are amazing. I love your dress and oh those shoes! I love them! x


    New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  2. the arm chains are so perfect with this look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style, you're always on point. Don't change a thang Slim! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous! You look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw a similar dress on another blog but in red, I think I much prefer it in this colour. Love your shoes x
    La Sugarlace Style & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute dress ;)

    Yve Roses
    http://realfabstory.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! you look just amazing in that dress !! the accessories and shoes are great too!! i REALLY LOVE your ombré hair!! i just discovered your blog and i'm in love with, so i follow you now!!
    xx
    Dear Inès

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit is soo amazing!!!!!congrats!!! love ur jc!
    kelly stunna jr ur newest follower!
    hope u like my kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are beautiful ! What a lovely style and so unique look. I must be your supporter ! Love it. From all my heart, loove it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool futuristic look !!!!
    Are the Clear JC boots comfy to wear for a day?
    By the way how tall are you?
    thanks !
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quick Question: What size did you get in that dress? It looked so cute on you , you inspired me to buy it.
    Only thing is on the website the model is wearing a small & it doesnt look fitted enough..

    Help :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig