Oct 19, 2014

BABY



cut out dress


Asilio "On The Edge" Dress: Revolve Clothing | Heels: Shiekh Shoes | Handpiece: NastyGal | Bag: Vintage Chanel | Watches: From my mom | Bangles: Aldo

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby... - Ashanti


I made a vow to myself that I wouldn't forget about myself and become consumed with all things baby once Dylan came. 5 months in, I've got to say that it's easier said than done. Besides my hubby being gone for 5 very long weeks, I've also had to contend with the 4 month sleep regression no one told me might happen, on top of everything that comes with exclusively breastfeeding. Lets just say I haven't had too much "me" time lol.

Luckily, we try to give me at least a few hours a week to dress up, go out, and have fun: even if that means little Dylan is coming along. He's a very handsome date if I do say so myself lol. This week was super hectic, so I was especially grateful that I got my Sunday "Me"day. And that I finally got to break out this dope dress!

We all "oohed" and "ahhed" when the SS14 Anthony Vaccarello collection came down the runway. His embellished 'sharp' dresses and skirts were to die for, so I was happy to see an interpretation in my budget lol. Even though my days have been all about baby lately, I'm still Slim, and Slim loves a sexy dress:)

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love love love that hand piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovvve love love this post xoxo

    check out my blog
    fashionloveronabudget.blogspot.com
    fashionloveronabudget.blogspot.com
    fashionloveronabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your style! These shoes are perfect and I wish to have them in my collection. Also I like black color and wear it more often then other colors. It would be great if you will also make review of study bay about your jewelry. I will wait for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig