Oct 22, 2014

DARK HORSE





Shirt: Nasty Gal | Skirt: Forever21 | Bag Charm: Dior | Heels: Nasty Gal | Bag: Metro Park

So you wanna play with magic? Boy, you should know what you're falling for... - Katy Perry

Anything leather (faux or real) is amazing, but when it's a leather shirt, the amazing factor goes up like 42 notches. Enter this super dope Nasty Gal top. Beyond sexy, yet still covered up, it's right up my "I have a kid now" alley lol. 

I decided to pair it with this cute skirt I got from Forever21. Again, I'm going for sexy... But a more covered sexy. Ever since I've had Dylan, Trevy will definitely side eye anything that's too revealing, which is understandable. It's actually been kind of fun figuring out more husband/child friendly ways to be sexy, because I"m sure not ready for baggy mom jeans and that mom hairdo lol. 

Being a mother certainly doesn't mean that your sensuality has to die and there is something so badass and empowering about giving birth. Is it me? Or does everyone feel super sexy afterward? Maybe it's the spread hips or the confidence that comes from basically creating a human, but there's something almost bewitching about you once you have a baby. And everyone certainly picks up on that new sexy radiating from you, so you may as well embrace it. Right?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig