Oct 22, 2014

BLACK OR WHITE





 Jacket (worn as top) and Pants: c/o Chiara Fashion | Shoes: Asos | Bag: Aldo | Belt: Bebe

You can be my baby it don't matter if you're black or white... - Michael Jackson


Lately, I've been doing a lot of black. Maybe it's the change in season... Maybe it's because I did so much color during the Summer... Whatever the case, I'm loving the absence of color. Case in point, this super fly outfit via Chiara Fashion.

Grid print is pretty dope right now, so I was totally feeling this white jacket. Instead of wearing it as a jacket, I decided to do it as a top and pair it with these cute high waisted grid pants. Mixing prints seems like a difficult task, but when you stick to the same color family, it's amazing. With this addition of this sweet Bebe belt, I created an inexpensive outfit that doesn't look it at all.

To finish my look, I kept it in the family with these black and white Asos heels. I've got to say that I felt VERY fly in this 'fit. I don't usually do a lot of pants, but I'm breaking out of my usual and exploring new silhouettes. I'm coming to find that I'm loving almost everything I try: as long as it's black or white. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig