Oct 15, 2014

RATHER BE





 Forever21 Dress | Black Label Aklaim Boots c/o ShopAkira | NastyGal Hand Chain | Forever21 Bag

When I am with you there's no place I'd rather be... - Clean Bandit

It's been a while since I've blogged but I'm happy to be back! My hubby was away for a little over a month for work, so I was on mommy duty. My mother was here for a bit to help me, but once she went back to Cali, I was hit with the harsh reality of parenting an infant alone lol. Once he came back, I went right in to family mode. It's def safe to say that I'm hoping he doesn't have any deployments (long or short) any time soon (or at all).

Fall has been slowly creeping in to the desert, but it isn't exactly cold. Not quite jacket weather, but certainly cooler than the Summer. Tonight, it was the perfect temperature to break out one of my fave cool weather staples: boots! I have to dress up for my bae lol

These ShopAkira wedge boots are super dope and are reminiscent of the Givenchy's that everyone wanted last Fall. But they have stitching detail that makes them more badass. I  decided to keep it simple, and pair them with a cute sweater dress I picked up from Forever21. With a cross body bag and this amazing hand chain I got from NastyGal, I was ready to go out on a mini date with my Trevy. Of course, there's no place I'd rather be.

Are you guys excited for boot weather? Let me know in the comments!

xx Slim
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Seriousbusines shoe envy! Those boots are wverything! Perfect, firece, sexy.. I am so in love! You look stunning dear, thanks for showing us those boots ha!

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes are everything indeeeed!! your all black look is stunning
    great job

    New Look on the blog : www.jonthegold.com
    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your style and THOSE BOOTS!

    xoxo

    thesequinedscarlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this - so happy for you, bronwyn... well done!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig